Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Love, starts with faith, lives on hope, and dies in distance.


So r u starting to believe that there's no future between us? Don't be so pessimistic dear, it's us that are in r'ship not her. Beneran deh, selama ada cinta.
(6:02 pm 30 JAN 03)

Hey, sorry to disturb u, but i just would like u to know, that i really want u 2 be at my side. Miss ur smile. laughter and kisses.
(1:36 am 8 FEB 03)

I do care much about u dear. Kamu gak bertepuk sebelah tangan lo. Just want to let u know. Mwah. Nite hun. I'm convinced now that u r the 1.
(10:49 pm 24 FEB 03)

Nite hun, may the stars watch u when u r sleeping.
(12:03 am 26 FEB 03)

Gosh, i miss u already. U've made believe in long distance relationship.
(11:35 pm 25 MAR 03)

Thx huney, life sux without u. Hehe luv ya.
(2:56 pm 4 APR 03)

Thanks 4 being u hun. Berkat kamu aku gak bt lg. Gosh. Love u more by each day. Btw td aku ngucapin 'assalamualaikum' ke calon mertua. Hehe.
(10:14 pm 14 APR 03)

You should know that i love u so much.
(7:02 pm 21 APR 03)

Kira2 seminggu lalu, we were making out. I miss u. And by heavens I love U so much.
(12:11 am 25 APR 03)

Darling, honey. Aku cuma kesel aja gitu. Tapi tidak lagi. I really appreciate all the things u've done to me. I believe in u and ur love. I love you, sunshine. .
(2:28 1 MAY 03)

I feel guilty though. Prolly 'coz i've never given u anything in return. All i could give 2 u now is my undying love. I love you so much.
(5:09 pm 1 MAY 03)

I love u, as u may have known i HAD doubts abt ldr. But i'm ready to make the commitments required to make us real. I love u. Really Do. Mwah.
(12:20 am 31 MAY 03)

Doesn't matter who sent message to who. What really count is the feeling was mutual and real.

Happy Birthday dear. U were the one. Really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home