Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Back To Life

Gotta admit. I was pretty occupied with myself lately. Not in a good way, but in -point of no return- way. At one period, i just felt that empty. My life is colorful, am single and fabulous(I think), but it was just empty. I couldn't even find one thing to write, from many things that had happened. But y'know what, i am back. And I will share more of my enormous inner here. Well, at least trying to anyway.

Working life, getting more and more excited. In a lot of ways. Knowing my self from within is never easy. Or so I thought and still think. But, it was just a part of life. Discovering that sometime we just have to be versatile. In Respons-ible and respons-able.

Love Life? Love has been kind to me. At least it gave me a sting of feeling every now and then. One person come after another. Never really gone that far. But each one of them have a separate room within. The romantic one, the fool one, the weird one, the -looking for sex- one, the misterious one, and the denial one(well, got this one a lot). I still haven found what I'm looking for though. A partner for a complete soul and mind. Huh! I guess that wouldn't be easy.

The Friendship is happening. Never had that much of a real crowd. But I have them. A real one.
Still, what i have for the closest ones around daily is merely a real friendship one. Hey, that is just life. Gotta pick one sometime. A friendship or a Netship.

This is my footprints on back to life, August 11, 2004.

3 Comments:

Blogger .:nien:. said...

Good one, dear!!! Well done ...

7:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

keep on hard rockin' day, sweetheart!! hope we could have good netship forever :)

10:35 AM  
Blogger dodY said...

mirz.... rasanya yang dicari itu susah banget dapetinnya! hehehe... masih kutunggu ngobrol session itu! those long overdue chat-session :-) have a hardrocking day aja deh!

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home