Friday, August 13, 2004

Home

Yesterday, I had a blast day. Really. Well, I started early as usual. 7 o'clock at the office. But hay, i left early. 13.00, and I was home. Prepare everything to be on a date with Jeniffer Hawkins, the gal who actually got the universe crown this year. So, I put up a light grey shirt, and a match tie for that, which I ended up not using also. Telkom, the sponsor wants me to use their shirt instead. But there I finally met her at 3. The woman whom a lot of people named her as the most beautiful woman this year. It was a full 20 minutes interview, covered by a local TV. She was beautiful, nice, and friendly. Eventhough, at the end of the chat, i feel that Amelia Vega - Miss Universe also whom I met last year - is a lot nicer. Felt like Amelia has more inner beauty.

Huh! Enough with the beauty talk. After a glossy afternoon, I spend a bit time with sum crowds. A Crowd where I enjoyed so much, eventhough sometime I feel that I dont quite know how to fit in there. Anw, just before 8 pm, I was back at the Hard Rock. Meeting some friends. Chat a while, and got my soul stolen. For no reason why, i lost my energy. I knew that i still wanna go hang out.. felt like I have no one to go home to. :) And So.. I went home, with an empty mind and soul. Thankfully, I woke up fully charge & fresh in the morning.

Home. But Am I Really Home. Home Is Where The Heart Is.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi mir, i read this website today cos i saw u msg at yho msn, hehehe kinda early yeah, cos at dat time our webline povider was sucks as usual n only able to log in after midnite, hey its nice to know u met d miss world beauty, yup i agreed its d inner beauty dat counts n its hard to find one with dat thing yah, cos almost everytime we were fooled by dat great looking gorgeous beauty chicks,,,,,,wonder which category ure putting me on ur lists heh, :) u know me lah d one dat always u`ve yho chat with, a late stayer.....my ex hp no is still usable as per explained by service provider, n of cos with dat non-hidden xtra charges hahaha-kcu nice/h`some guy,,,,,,,,ur far distant frenz-me

1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home