Monday, August 16, 2004

Home Is Where The Angel Stay To Comfort

Have you ever ask yourself, for whom is it that you do the things you do everyday? Yes, we could have answer it with ‘ for ourself’. I know I would. But last weekend, Something came up, and completely change my own answer.

My deary mother was at the mall with my sis. They went out for a movie. I was suppose to pick them up. Not something that I do it in a regular base. But I did. As I waited for them to finish the movie, I was window shopping to this Ahlete’s Foot. Normally, I would pick up which one is it that suit me the best. Or, which one is it that I could give to my flirt or so called lover. I did think that way also. But as my eyes were captured by this cute little red fitness sneakers, I said to myself, this’ll look good on my mom at her aerobic session. And, so, as soon as she called and told me that she was done with the movie, I rushed her to try on the sneakers. I didn’t take no as an answer. I got her the red sneakers. Her eyes were smiling. I was home happy.

Later on that nite, since that was Saturday, I went out to Colors with some buds, and meet up the others for an event that Hard Rock had. We were partying. Not the wildest. But, it was hard enough. I didn’t come home that nite. Crashed in my best bud’s. When I came home, I was told that my mom just got back from ‘gerak jalan’, and find a glorious moment with her gank. They were asking, how could she end up with the red sneakers, the happening red sneakers. She felt like a trend setter, I guess. Moreover on the story, she told me that she was also quite occupied in answering her friends questions about my TV talkshow with Miss Universe just the nite before. Her Eyes were smiling. I was home happy.

After a short break, I find myself preparing for a weekend job. Being a host of a two hours even that my ‘campus’ held in the mall. I don’t feel like hangout that nite. So, I went home directly, with a quick stop by at the tukang terang bulan. My mom loves terang bulan. I got her the special one. Well, It was only a ‘terang bulan’. But again, Her Eyes were smiling. I was home happy.

O well, it wasn’t the most glorious weekend. But I’m so glad I find the real answer. If anyone ask: for whom is it that I do the things I do everyday, I would definitely answer it 'for HOME'. Cause in my Home, my Angel’s eyes will smile to give me the comfort. And I feel comfort just by comforting her.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

cool.... good boy... after reading yr story, i do miss my mom out there on my hometown :(( couldnt give her the best i could do.... :( i will be coming home soon mom, supposed

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baru tau sekarang toh mas? I know your mom loves you a lot and she wants you to be around as much as you can... She's a good mom! -u

7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gud boy .. cool poem .. i wish i could .. -oykz-

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home